Fapil Tools (I) – CNC Tool Specialist
Hall 25, Stand A83
The Bergamo-based Company FAPIL takes part in the LIGNA 2013 in Hall 25, stand A83, with its wide range of tools and accessories for milling machines, conventional machineries and automatic lathes; all products manufactured with high quality standards through the use of modern design and construction techniques.
Since 1959, FAPIL has produced tools for the woodworking industry, also gaining a wide experience in the fields of the plastic, light alloys and composite materials. The ability to manufacture "tailored" tools has in fact allowed FAPIL to embrace its product lines with different sectors
The production of every FAPIL tool is calibrated to the needs of the end user: this is a staple, along with diversification.
The Italian company has recently developed product lines in certain niches of the wood industry, as well as special applications of coating materials which greatly increase cutting tool life: "the future of the tool is in specialization, being always ready to take up new challenges for innovative solutions. "
A streamlined production structure that can offer solutions in a short time thanks to the system of modern design and production.
As for other products , FAPIL production range also includes:
* Flute cutters made of solid tungsten carbide for finishing and/or roughing. and articles of 3D scanning to ensure high feed rates;
* Standard drills and shaped steel plates to HW for roughing, finishing to ensure accuracy in shapes to be processed;
* Milling groups in light alloys ideal for complex and important works to ease the burden on mobility and improving the efficiency of the milling machining results.
* Equipments for fitting tools onto machines, such as chucks, pliers, wrenches, reducers, shafts, tool setting, shrink fit tools;
* Solutions of tools for processing doors, stairs, doors, windows, floors, beams.
The entire FAPIL production program, is amply illustrated in the company catalogue.
Novità tecniche ed altro
Zogno (BG) - 24019 ITALY
© Copyright 1997-2023 Fapil Srl All rights reserved